European Power Trading
FIA's Power Trading Committee comprises individuals from members who undertake business in European power and gas markets. The committee regularly meets in London and addresses and advises FIA on all market, clearing and operational aspects arising in connection with trading power in Europe, including:
- considering and formulating responses to existing and proposed changes in regulation and market infrastructures in power markets;
- providing input into Power Trading Forums and other FIA events targeted at the European power trading community;
- providing a forum for exchanges and clearing houses to communicate with power trading firms.
For more information, please contact Christiane Leuthier.
- FIA responds to Ofgem Secure and Promote Review Consultation Paper (September 2017)
- FIA responds to DECC proposals on UK electricity market operators (March 2016)
- Power Trading Forums--quarterly updates on upcoming regulations and market challenges.
- Power Trading Dinner--annual networking dinner in London